Thermoplastic olefin, thermoplastic, or olefinic thermoplastic elastomers refer to polymer/filler blends usually consisting of some fraction of a thermoplastic, an elastomer or rubber, and usually a filler.

TEOs, are similar to TPEs in that they are composed of a polyolefin plastic, such as PP or PE, and a rubber component such as ethylene propylene rubber